Saturday, June 7, 2008

"Wait'll They Get A Load Of Me" (A-Ha, I Said "A Load Of Me")

It's funny and cool 'cause it's a movie quote (and quoting movies is one of the fooliest {funny+cool=fooly} things a guy can do, right), but it's also like one of those double entendres. Like, a 'load,' like a portion of sperm. Released from my testicles. That can be used to impregnate a woman. Through her vagina. But the blog isn't about sex. The title just happened to bring that to mind.



That's why it's funny...You know?




You're not gonna read this blog now, are you. Anywaaaaay....




So I've come to the realization, and I finally have total acceptance of the fact, that it is me. Not them. It's my personality that incites polarizing feelings. Everyone around me isn't an idiot (sheep maybe, but not idiots), they're just different from me, and they don't understand me. So we must learn to co-exist, I deduce. It's my actions that cause the problems, not their reactions. Happy? I said it.

What usually happens is, I "use my words," and I am not tolerant of shit I don't feel. And people rarely see me angry. So this means that I can calmly express how full of shit a person or situation is, or I don't hide that fact that I could care less about some particular nonsense, and people get emotional because I won't front. Or, I don't use my words, I hold shit in, I feel crappy, and people think they can go on thinking they know me, know what I am about, make judgements accordingly, and end up annoying me to the point where I don't like them anymore. Or they annoy me to the point where I do use my words, and I do what I just wrote in the 2nd sentence of this paragraph.

Crazy thing is, I'm very easy-going, and I hardly ever get into altercations, confrontations, disagreements, fights, arguments, etc. But when I do - oh buoy. I don't even realize what's happening most of the time! See, apparently, my I-don't-give-a-fuckness is reaching epic levels. Most people still support me, and feel me for keeping it funky, especially since I never mean any harm (or at least they act like they feel me, who knows?). But there is a fervent minority who always feel wronged or offended, or superior, and that minority annoys me to no end. They wanna make me think that my I-don't-give-a-fuckness is wrong. Wrong because I don't express myself like most people they know. Well fuck them, and everyone who looks anything like them. I'm not wrong. I'm different. I'll accept the fact that I'm the one with the issue, if that makes you feel better, but your reaction shows that you have an issue to.

Electrifying conclusion: I'm not gonna change. No, I take that back. I am gonna change. I'm gonna cut to the chase, and not give a fuck all of the time, so you have no misconceptions about who I am. My problem has been not giving a fuck a lot of the time, and caring too much about other peoples' feelings the rest of the time. I'll be more consistent. You won't understand me, but at least you'll know me, because hardly anyone really knows me now. That's mostly my faulty. I'll be the same 'me' more often, instead of different versions of me depending on my mood and situation. That way, we can know where we stand from jump. Agreed?

I'm StarPower, and I reserve the right to take back all of the shit I just said.


Oh, and I approve this message.

No comments: