Monday, June 9, 2008

"Did You Ever Realize, That You Were A Champion...In Their Eyes?"

Yes I did...

But this aint about me, I forgot to tell y'all about this last week. I was on the 4 train, and a cute, young hipsterette blankita (w/no bra, enticingly small perkies, hard nipples, and a thin spaghetti-strap shirt) walks onto the train. She then proceeds to remove a box from her bag on this not so empty train, and pulls out what looks like a dildo. It didn't look like your classic dildo, so I just figured it was a massager of some sort, and others probably did also. She then starts looking it over, smiling a bit, reading some sort of manual. She then sits right below where I was leaning against the car door. As I peer down into the manual, I realize, yup, it's a dildo. It said something about how you should lubricate the first time, and all that good stuff. Mind you, there were a lot of folks on this train. That was gangsta. She had to have gotten off on that. And she knew I was all up in her toy and it's manual as she sat below me. She gave me some interesting glances as she left the train, too. Yeah, I'm awesome, but her - she wins. A champion in my eyes.

I'm StarPower, and I approve this message.

No comments: