Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lifes All About Making The Right Choices, Even For Celebrities


Seems like things have went downhill, music-wise, for Fitty ever since he challenged Kanye to 9/11 hip-hop supremacy last year, huh? I mean, dude is still worth a cool quarter-billion and rising, but he's just not putting out the hits anymore. That "Get Up" joint is not making many folks want to do such a thing at all, and with a new 'Ye album led by 2 monster singles ("Love Lockdown" and "Heartless") as well as albums from Jay, Luda, Beyonce, and other 4th quarter heros on the horizon, Fifth's label thought it better to push his album into 2009. Check it - http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003891313.

Electrifying conclusion: No matter what he might get on the radio and/or internet and say, don't let him fool ya into thinking "Before I Self Destruct" was pushed back for any reason other than niggas aint checkin' for him right now. Doesn't mean he's washed; 50 could drop a hot joint right now and I'll dedicate my next blog to him. But his last few singles have paled in comparison to the monsters he was unleashing in previous years. This is a very real example of corny songs being reflected in an artist's weak sales. He'll do a nice number, as always, and kill 'em overseas, but no more of that 800,000 to 1,000,000. Nope. And don't blame the sales climate. We're seeing from artists like Wayne, AC/DC, Coldplay, and others that those huge weeks still exist (at least in the first week) for artists who make dope music.

My wife wants to believe that he's only doing it for publicity because my wife finds him cute, thus doesn't want to see him do anything that will make him less attractive in her eyes. Women are weird like that. Actions can make a guy less appealing to them. Whatever. I don't wanna believe it because I don't wanna see him go out like that. I wanna believe he's only doing it to keep milking that fine heiffer's tits without buying the cow for a li'l bit longer, until he gets tired of her and finds a real white girl to fuck with. You know, one that doesn't exclusively fuck with black guys. 'Cause those are the authentic ones. Somebody needs to tell Reggie that a blond, debutante, Taylor Swift lovin', daughter of the revolution comes with the contract. You don't wife Kim maaan! Look at Kim - she was built to be a jumpoff! This is what I'm talking about, by the way - http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx/?news=339789&GT1=BUZZ3

Electrifying conclusion: Like that fountain of wisdom Camron Giles said a decade ago, "You the type of cat wanna marry your lover/ Go to the end of earth for her, like Mario's brother..." These niggas nowadays kill me with their thoughts of proposals and engagements, and marriages, and the like. What happened to being a playa for life?! And it's not that someone has fucked his girl before. I mean, who among us, with any sense of decency, has wifed a virgin after turning 21 years old? Not many. Its that someone named Ray J (who I fux with, which should make it all the more intolerable) has his girl sucking all types of schlong and taking all types of cock in her slit on camera. For the world to see. You just know mad athlete/rapper/singer/actor cocks have become acquainted with Kim's quim. And something made Reggie say, "That's the vagina I want to spend the rest of my life with." *Sigh* For him to make up for this, he's gonna have to be, like, the first nigga to get at Malia Ann Obama when her pops leaves office in 2016 and she becomes legal and a bit more accessible. (Too much? Damn, I guess this is where the Men in Black shut my whole internet game down. Oh well, I had fun!)

Random thoughts: New York teams are improving my quality of life! After a huge baseball letdown, the Giants, Jets, and Knicks are giving us something to look forward to this winter. Don't break my heart, Knicks! Brett, sorry I doubted you!...Does Seal have a new joint out?...Make me see a James Bond movie... I aint know Wanda Sykes was gay, but I can see it, I guess - http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx/?news=339709&GT1=28103..... Make me care about Jen Aniston's beef with Angelina Jolie...I'm crushed about the fact that "True Blood" only has 3 episodes left (or is it 2?). Where the hell is "Tell Me You Love Me," by the way?...My birthday is Wednesday (right?). Still in my 20s. Barely. Still loving every moment. Living the dream people. Living the dream.



I'm StarPower, and I approve this message.
p.s. btw, as far as the show last Thursday, to quote Li'l Wayne, "And sho' enuff, we did exactly what I said!"

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

welcome to the blogoverse.

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me