Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Like Monica Asked, I Aint Take It Personal, It Was Just One Of Those Days

After lunch, the kids were hype and the usual childish nonsense ensued, but at least they were hype to play Social Studies Jeopardy in preparation of the big test on Wednesday and Thursday. I steered clear of adults, so we avoided any incidents that would have turned this blog into "The Dope Show, Revisited" (that's a throwback for the folks who've been following me since a coupla years back on the MySpace blog). Anywho, at the risk of making this blog too much about me and not enough about the famous and infamous people I judge, let me just let you know about this cool show I have coming up (yes, I'm still a rapper, a pretty good one at that - this show marks the re-establishment of my position and return to form as a writer, rapper, and performer, as long as we don't get the shitty mics, aren't cut off halfway through out set, and I don't get that weird dry-mouth thing I started getting after they put a crown on one of my teet a year or 2 back; ugh, that was a killer @ the SUNY-Purchase show).

11/13/2008 9:00 PM - Public Assemebly
70 North 6th St. Brooklyn, New York 11211

Cost:$ 10

Description: On a bill headed by the legendary BEATNUTS, my crew, The Dugout, makes a triumphant return to reclaim our title as the best, most unique, most versatile up-and-coming rap group after a brief educational hiatus! Also with K Salaam, Tsi LaBrev, Tone Tank of The Nuclear Family, The Dugout Crew, and Jah C. Special guests: DJ Kunal Merchant, Precision Dance NYC, Chry Baby Cozie of The Breakfast Club and Trends of VH1’s I love New York . 2 for 1 redbull vodkas for the first hour.




No comments: