Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Make Like Sammy Sosa & Lighten Up!

So, the "Mall Santas of America" say they should be given priority in receiving swine flu shots, not only bc they are around lots of kids, but bc overweight people have a greater risk of contracting h1n1. http://www.wptv.com/content/health/story/Swine-flu-fears-for-mall-santas/17J4rO4h-UuUUlbS2YtavA.cspx

Electrifying Conclusion: First of all, if bein around kids gives u priority, then line up moms, teachers, and pedos for the first batches of pig shots. Santas only have to tolerate the buggers for a hard 3 weeks or so. Second, they should be glad fatness is coming in handy for once. Message to the "MSOA" - how dare u demand accomodations for your fatness? Either shut up and let your girth be the reason you eat EVEN BETTER 'round holiday season, or lose some f-cking poundage and get a real job. Or, you guys can lose some weight and re-conceptualize Santa's image. Create a whole ad compaign for it; Santas in red skinny jeans, furry white scarves, and stylish Gaytch & M (no offense, I go hard at H & M - pause!) skullcaps.

Just wanna ask y'all to please tolerate the no-frills posts as I make an attempt to return to blogging consistently. My living situation only allows me to update from my iPhone most of the time, and as awesome as it is, I realize there still isn't a phone that supports blogging. Texting, social networking, organizing, yes. Blogging no. Mobile blogging (along with my mobile web skills) are a bit limited. But we're here for the words anyway, no?

Yeah I'm dissappointed with Sammy Sosa's open display of self hatred (he looks f-cking happy bro), but I'm more horrified than anything. Nigga look SCARY as a white Dominican. Whitening cream is already popular, after this, sales are gonna be astronomical. And it's a shame, not only for the obvious reasons, but because melanin is damn near MAGICAL. We still dont know of all it's properties, and I have reason to believe in it's inhuman, super-sapien capabilities. I also believe that, like energy, it cannot be destroyed, so maybe (sadly) Sam's change will just be a cosmetic one.

Syndicators are saying they will pay drastically less for "The Oprah Winfrey Show" when contract renewal talks come up soon. This is due to the recession and the fact that her show is showing signs of slipping. She's still queen of talk, but she's falling off a bit, ratings-wise.

Electrifying Conclusion: Hov said it best - "Even if I fell, I'd land on a buncha money." Besides the 2 billion reasons she has not to give a f-ck 'bout some syndicators, Oprah's about to start her own cable network. Guess what it's gonna be called - OWN. As in "Oprah Wins Niggas." or so I've been told by a voice in my head.

No comments: