Sunday, November 22, 2009

That Wouldn't Have Happened If She Would've Went To See The OTHER "New Moon"

This Canadian lady lost her health benefits after Facebook photos of her at a strip club and other fun places provided evidence of her not being depressed. http://news.aol.com/article/nathalie-blanchard-says-she-lost/778856

Electrifying conclusion: The poll at the end of the article read "Are you on Facebook? Yes/no?" I was like shiiiiiiit, I wouldn't wanna tell y'all muthaf-ckas after reading that! I guess when your country has universal healthcare, you give up certain liberties, like the right to try to find happiness somewhere, at some point, and let people know that you aren't on the verge of suicide. And really, who the fuck goes to Chippendales? I know I'm a straight guy and I may not have the greatest perspective on such things, but that place just seems creepy. Dudes in bowties and g-strings. I don't know of anyone who's been there that wasn't in character on an '80s sitcom at the time. You must be depressed to go there, that should have been enough proof to extend her sick leave.

"Twilight: New Moon" pulled in almost $73 million on FRIDAY. One day. Biggest Friday opening ever and it's $140 million weekend was the 3rd largest ever behind "The Dark Knight" and "Spider-Man 3."

Electrifying conclusion: I refuse to cheat on "True Blood," plus I have no desire to. I am intrigued by the prospect of getting my werewolf fix though. "True Blood" needs to step up their werewolf game. I guess I can catch up on these flicks before they get to part 19 like the "Harry Potters" and "Lord of the Rings" joints I ignored.

My sister said her lil 17 year old boyfriend would give me a good fight bc he's 6'1" and built and I'm...neither. But I got big brother power. She also said my arthritic shoulder could present difficulty. She should've never said that. Now when I see him, it's over for him. Me and Merc, maybe Just Holla too, gonna lump that nigga. That's what he gets for wanting to be tall and healthy and shit and dating my little sister. Now he gets to receive a visit from the Powers of Pain. That's right.

Nena just saw Foxy Brown in a Brooklyn restaurant and confirmed that she has enormous boob implants. Plus "fake eyelashes down to her lips," lol. Neither of which she needed. I know how many feel about her, but that was one beautiful black woman. Still is probably, underneath. But who am I to judge, from behind my electric mask?

I'm StarPower and I approve this message.

No comments: